Willmott Park Primary School offers an onsite Canteen lunch program. Through the canteen, students have access to hot lunches 5 days a week!
At Willmott Park we believe that it is important that parents, teachers and students work together to support a whole-school-approach to healthy eating and build a school culture which supports students to choose nutritious foods and drinks, and a healthy lifestyle.
A healthy school food service:
- makes it easy for students to choose healthy snacks and meals
- offers a variety of nutritious foods
- promotes foods that are consistent with Australian Dietary Guidelines
- can be an avenue for consistent and continual health education
- complements the diverse elements of the school curriculum
- involves students, parents and the wider school community
- is an integral part of the entire healthy school environment